I. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it.
- Nowadays young people pay more attention to traditional festivals than they did some years ago.
- This is the first time they have experienced the wonderful feeling in space.
- We should teach young children to care for the environment.
- Drivers and passengers must fasten the seat belt when travelling in cars.
II. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order to make complete sentences
- India, downing trees / and power lines, causing /has hit / widespread damage/ a powerful cyclone /./
- what would you do?/ If you had / and playing games endlessly, a 15-year-old/boy staying up too late/./
- Some years back young people did not pay as much attention to traditional festivals as they do nowadays.
- They have never experienced the wonderful felling in space until now.
- I suggest young children should be taught to take care for the environment.
- It is compulsory for drivers and passengers to fasten the seat belt when travelling in cars.
- A powerful cyclone has hit India, downing trees and power lines, causing widespread damage.
- If you had a 15-year-old boy staying up too late and playing games endlessly, what would you do?
đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 TP.HCM năm 2019